Sunday 2 June 2013

The Sunday Roast

1) Well, whadduya know?
I had some quite negative shenanigans with regards to my beloved oven... we thought it had gone kaput.
Well, my friendies, it managed to cook roast dinner today. RESULT.

But would it bake a cake?
Of course not.
Came out as flat as a pancake. And raw.

Pssssh. Wishful thinking.

2) I got totally chic and had natural yoghurt with my muesli this morning. It was actually crazily delish.

3) Speaking of breaky, I have made an oath to myself to start eating more interesting breakfasts, thanks to this blog. Yah. I completely and utterly do not deny the fact that it is too late for new years resolutions... But better late that never, right? (it's how I justify last minute revision).

4) Has anyone watched the Great Gatsby yet? I haven't. Did they manage to convey the whole American Dream thaang? No?
Oh well. I bet Leo is fab.

5) A friend from my French class (yea, hola Verity) has told me about this new French drama being aired on Sunday. Excited isn't even the word. Mon dieu.

6) Does clearing out your room kinda make you sad? Yeah. Does me. Especially when you find little friendship bracelets at the back of your drawers.
That's right. Plural. Friendship Bracelets. Don't look so surprised! I was popular. Once upon a time.

7) Strawberries are out people! And not just any strawberries. Cheddar Strawberries, my pals. They're gorgeous. They're the real deal. They supply Wimbledon. Need I say more?
Oh yeah, and we got through 2 large punnets in two days. 'Kay, I'm done now.

8) The parents and I decided to take a walk today.. just 'cause I don't get personal often (lie) this is where I live. West country and spectacular.




9) I can't stop eating Toblerone, guys.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment