Friday 18 January 2013

Snow Day!

It's arrived! It's arrived! I've been waiting for so long and finally, it's here! Yaaayy! :D
Okay, okay, so if you're in England right now, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you're in England and you still haven't clocked it yet, where have you been? Do you not have windows? Oh my.
YES, THE SNOW.
It's like magic, as soon as one teeny snowflake is spotted tumbling it's way to the ground, the country goes absolutely mad. Stop the planes! Stop the buses! It's that dastardly snow again!!
Of course, for those of us that LOVE snow, it's the best thing we could've asked for!
I woke up this morning to a completely white sheet covering the ground and it was like being a kid again... aah, just brilliant...


 So, I had the day off school too! Perrrrfeccttt.


Snow is falling, all round me... (I know it's a bit late for Christmas songs. Or is it too early...?)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment