Wednesday 30 January 2013

I feel pretty. Oh, so pretty...

I've had a facelift!
Okay, so before you start getting all flustered and worried... Let me get one thing straight.
I do not mean ME personally. Even the mere mention of human facelifting makes me feel a little queasy. I want to grow old gracefully.
A bit like Mary Berry I suppose you could say. ;)

No. It's not me who's gone through a little TLC, but my blog itself! (and if that hadn't clocked with you by now... then I'm slightly worried. Get a cup of tea. Relax. Sit. Good)

So, this is just a teeny weeny post (I'm not lying. I'm about to go off to bed. Just thought I'd get this cheeky one in before I travel to the land of nod and dream cupcakey dreams...        ahem.) to say that I'm still here! It's still me! Just a bit... y'know... rejuvenated! Plus, I was getting annoyed with the green.

Hope y'all like it!!

PLUS I've got some baking antics tucked up my little sleeve (pfft, that's a lie. I'm wearing a t-shirt.) for tomorrow evening, just to keep you on your toes - and to give me reason to put off doing some French Grammar.
Muchos love.
xxx  
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment