Sunday 24 March 2013

Lazy Baking

I feel I owe you all an apology.
Okay, I owe you two.
1) On this cold freezing Sunday evening (it's the end of March and 2 degrees outside. what, even?) I am FINALLY uploading a post. I know, it's been a while... I've neglected my blogging duties somewhat. And I've totally missed it, and you!
Of course, I've been musing through endless amounts of blog posts every evening and thinking 'okay, I've really gotta bake something soon. I'm lacking tremendously in the Pretty Little Bakes department'.
So yes, I'm infinitely sorry for being so slow. I just.. have had no baking inspiration as of late. And everyone I know seems to be on a diet.
Mwaha, that'll go out of the metaphorical window soon. It's Easter next weekend.

2) Apology number two, (it's been said that I say 'sorry' too much. It's my favourite word. I even say sorry for saying sorry, if you get what I mean. Which must get very brain-shreddingly annoying. But what can I do? I'm a genuinely apologetic person.) is that this post is a lazy one.
However, it is a Sunday. Surely that is justification enough?

And after all that, my friends. This is what I've done with my day.




And added 'poowsh' Easter-egg chocolate - kindly donated by ma bro. (Cheers Joe.)


I thought I'd get in the spirit of Easter, which seems to be sprinting towards us at an alarming rate.
In a sophisticated way, of course.
The only UNsophisticated thing about it all was that I had these while watching National Treasure... 2.
It's a guilty pleasure guys. Guilty pleasure.


However, the problem with this now, you see, is that every time I bake these... I'm going to have to buy Lindor 'irresistibly smooth' chocolate.
Goodbye money. Hello beautiful cookies!

I promise double promise that I'll produce something more interesting soon.
Perhaps Cadbury-mini-egg- themed?
Hey, tell you what... I'd absolutely LOVE some suggestions!

Toldya it was simple.
But heyhideyho, 'tis only Sunday!
Sorry, guys. ;) x

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. They were delicious... hope there are some left when I get home!

    ReplyDelete